How NARFE fights for you!!!
Who we are
The National Active and Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) is the only association dedicated to protecting the retirement benefits of Federal Employees, Retirees, and their survivors. NARFE is committed to securing the future that Federal Employees have worked to achieve for themselves and their families. NARFE is an organization governed by an elected leadership consisting of 1,560 Chapters, 50 State Federations and 10 Regions. Most members are covered by the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) or the Federal Employee Retirement System (FERS).
Membership is open to civilians who are or will be eligible to receive an annuity or survivor annuity from the Federal retirement programs of any agency of the United States government including:
- Current employees
- Spouses and surviving spouses of those eligible to join NARFE
- Former employees
- A former spouse who is legally entitled to a Federal survivor annuity.
NARFE offers these member benefits:
- Assertive legislative representation on Federal and State levels
- Informative monthly NARFE magazine
- Up-to-date information through our National Association site
- Liaison with Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Opportunities for leadership, political action and community service
Not a member? Find an application to join here
Link to New Mexico